10.26.2003

Courtney Love... on Virgin Records?


Do I even have to speak about the fundamental wrongness of this??? And no, I'm not talking about the fact that she's signed to a label named "Virgin..." I'm talking about her big falling out with Richard Branson after being arrested on a Virgin Airlines flight after losing her shit... There was tons of namecalling and stuff... it was really ugly, as I remember... But somewhere, Branson must've mistaken her armpit stink for the smell of money or something... Without other people to help her write songs (like that one guy she killed... what was his name, again? damn... it's slipping my mind...), she's gonna do what she does best... suck...

But her solo release is apparently slated for release in February... hold me back... (and that, kiddies, is what sarcasm smells like - kinda like cookies...)

Listening to: Mushroomhead - "XIII" (2003)