10.15.2002

...getting antsy to get back into the "makin' music with a band" thing, again... Received a couple interesting offers recently, but I dunno if anything would turn out productive or not. Don't get me wrong, they're good people and all... it's just that one group of guys are pretty green and I've done that "hand holding thing" before (enjoyed the shit out of it, too, but still, been there)... and the other offer would be like playing in [local legends] Spagetty again... which, of course, there's nothing horrible about that, it's just that I was a bit more aggressive musically when I was with Spagetty, and the music I've been hammering out on paper recently is way too aggressive for a "college rock" project. They want stuff like Nickleblecch, but I feel more like getting "Down" (heh)... Well... hmmmmm... With all the different music I like, and play, and write... hmmm... maybe I need to develop all the other personae a little more... so... I could do the musical godfather thing... I could do the college thing... and I could keep doing the heavier thing... and if I could find the participants, I could maybe finally start to do more of the jazz thing around here, too... hmmmm...