12.15.2003

Huh?


Why is it that when I go to a search engine and type in "Lillix guitar tabs," I don't see a link to my site anywhere (in the first three or so pages, anyway), yet I get tons of hits from people going to search engines and typing in "Lillix guitar tabs" (or many other variations thereof)?

It probably won't help that I've typed "Lillix guitar tabs" in this post three times now, either...

If you're looking for stuff like that, your best bet is to use one of the three links at the top of the page... I don't post "tabs" here... I don't use them, I don't let my guitar students use them in lessons, and in general, most of the time, they are not worth a crud... also (as has been another popular link from search engines to my site), there are no such things as "drum tabs..."


Listening to: Manmade God - "Manmade God" (2003)