10.08.2006

I probably saw the best all-around Saturday Night Live I've seen in years, tonight... Jamie Pressly hosted and was great... I mean, yeah, she's hot... in that weird, kinda white trash way... but she's also a pretty decent actress... in that weird, kinda white trash way... lol... Actually, she did a good job... Every skit was good, for a change, and not just the first 20 minutes... Amy Pohler's rendition of Nancy Grace was great... They were doing these "New York Stories" short clip things... they did one featuring Martin Scorcese (Fred Armisan) and Rozie Perez (Pohler) - and I think I laughed the entire way through it... The musical guest was Corinne Bailey Rae... and she was awesome... It's about time they had a decent act on there besides some horrid, three chord and a cloud of dust pop rock tripe. She was really good... Last good act they had before her was easily Prince... Anyway... good show... way to go.

Listening to: Black Crowes