3.30.2006

Kanye West is Insane

I posted something on this subject back in February... but somehow, it got eaten by Blogger... I had kinda forgotten about it afterwards... but everytime I think of it, it still burns me up, yet makes me laugh almost hysterically... okay, maybe not hysterically, but I do laugh...

It seems that Mr. West thinks that he should be a "griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern revision of the Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

Okay... is that not possibly the nuttiest thing you've ever read? Which "Bible" is he speaking of? the "Bible for Complete Douchebag Headcases," maybe? And maybe he's in the "History of All Things Crap?"

Changed the sound of music??? More than one time??? From... mediocre to purely shitty... to abysmal?

It was for this reason, almost single-handedly, that I wanted him to lose every category he was nominated for at the Grammy's... I didn't bother to watch, but saw a recap of all the awards right after it was over... and as I scrolled down, he kept losing... and losing... and losing... until BAM (shit!)! He won one... I think he turned out to win three Grammy's... and I was almost pissed... not that I give a shit about awards shows... but that someone thought his shit was worthy of praise... let alone what it was inevitalbly going to do to his already whacked-out ego.

Someone needs to tell him to shut up for a change, because everytime he opens it... insane shit comes out.

Listening to: "The Cars Anthology - Just What I Needed"