1.30.2003

I got a chance to see the rebroadcast of Austin City Limits, tonight, featuring the Pat Metheny Group. I saw it Saturday night and it was great, but it was even better the second time around. Can't really say why it was any better, really... I think maybe I just knew what was coming and was anticipating... anyhow, it was great... I thought the Beck w/Flaming Lips one and the Alison Krauss & Union Station ones were going to be the best episodes of the season, but the PMG episode beat 'em both, hands down... Don't get me wrong, the other episodes were still good, but the PMG one was awesome...
I hear there is a fourth Eric Johnson Austin City Limits that was filmed in October or November... Haven't seen it this season, though... I really hope I didn't miss it... That would suck donkeys.

Listening to: Lacuna Coil - "Coma Lies" (2002)