10.08.2003

Yep, That Was Him...


If you took the time to read the last post regarding Shane Bugbee and his interview with Hell on Earth's Billy Tourtelot... well, good for you. I found the interview to be pretty insightful on the whole issue, thanks to Shane. It's hard to say what I would think if the interviews had been conducted by anyone else in this particular situation...

And yes, that really is a comment from Shane Bugbee, himself, in the comments section at the end of the post... I have verified it, and it yes indeedy was... My thanks to Shane for swingin' by and checking out the article... I have actually been in contact with him recently, and if all goes well, you will hear all about it, right here... EXCLUSIVELY!!!

Fingers are crossed...

(learning that he is, in fact, not a white supremacist and just an "equal opportunity hater" (hell, I know plenty of those) has helped me feel quite a bit more comfortable with him, as well)

Listening to: Black Label Society - "The Blessed Hellride" (2003)