1.22.2004

Tickets


Being one of the "lucky ones," I guess you might say, I just got my tickets for the A Perfect Circle / The Mars Volta show at Magness Arena down in Denver. No, they're not on sale to the general public, yet, but that wasn't gonna stop me... Fantastic seats (I'm a little too "something" for GA seats, anymore - I'm not there to squirm and wrestle around with a bunch of drunken sixteen year-olds, I'm there to enjoy live music, so reserved seats for me, thanks), getting in early (no doubt so I can spend even more money)... Now, trying to find a good place to eat before the show... only about a thousand killer restaraunts in Denver, it seems. That might be harder to figure out than getting the tickets was... at this point, though, I'll eat at Wendy's for all I care. 'Cause I got my tickets, yo.

Listening to: "The Rockford Files" on WGN