8.16.2005

I've been extremely busy, recently... Basically, working my ass off... Too busy to post anything worthwhile, it seems... I was ready to get back into it a little - I mean, I realized that no matter how hard I work, I need to have a little time for me to do what I want for me... like talk about music and stuff... NOW, it appears my computer may be on its last legs... just when I really need it to not be... So, I might be shopping for a new one, here shortly... I don't really have the money, but seeing as it is a part of how I make a living, I need to get a new one... like, pronto...

SO, hopefully I will be back on here with some kind of regularity, very soon... hopefully with a solid new piece of computer machinery.

Listening to: myself sighing at the prospect of my computer ceasing to work...