3.19.2003

Fred "I'm the Man" Durst

Well, I almost talked nice about him the last time I wrote about him, because he was almost deserving of respect (regarding the whole Britney Spears ordeal on the Howard Stern Show)... Now, he's coming out and saying that he wrote all of (former Limp Bizkit guitarist) Wes Borland's guitar parts... Fred, shut up... Shut up, Fred! FRED, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"That's why Wes wanted his freedom , because I really told him what to play, I wrote everything (and) did everything."

Jesus, you are such a big bowl of your own toss, Fred. You make me (and pracitcally every other musician worth a shit) sick, and I can't wait for your queer little duet of "Turn the Page" with Metallicahk on your totally gay tour with them and Linkin Puke... I mean, you went and fucked up an almost decent Staind song ("Outside") - "This is the real muthafuckin' deal, y'all..." uhh... yeah, whatever, there, geek... so what's to keep you from fuckin' up another song? (Oh yeah, I forgot, Metallica already went and fucked that song up in the first place)...
Anyhow, Fred, it's time for you to get a clue and realize you don't represent shit in the real world of music... you never have, and you never will... oh yeah, rap-rock is soooooooo 1998, already. Get a clue, nerd...

Listening to: still Dredg... :)