3.11.2003

A Perfect Circle Annonces New Lineup

Yes, sadly, Paz Lenchantin has moved on... to Zwan (a.k.a. "Smashing Pumpkins, Mach, like, IV") permanently... yiccch...
She has been replaced by Jeordi White (a.k.a. "Twiggy Ramirez" formerly of Marilyn Manson).
Troy Van Leeuwen has left APC, as well (was most recently spotted as a member of the ever (r)evolving lineup of Queens of the Stone Age).
He has been replaced by a guitarist who is being referred to only as "Renholder, a man of many hats..." from what I have gathered, I'm thinking that maybe they are referring to, in fact, Buckethead (a.k.a. Brad Carroll), most recently of a revamped Guns 'n' Roses... I can really be for sure on that yet, though. It is speculation on my behalf, alone, based on clues I have received...

Listening to: Dredg - "El Cielo" (2002)