1.24.2004

Sharon Osbourne Fired?


Rumor has it that Sharon Osbourne has been fired from her TV show... already...
All I can really say is, "GOOD RIDDANCE!" I've never downplayed the fact that I pretty much can't stand her (with much of the credit going to her role in the "re-makes" of the first two classic OzzY solo albums, amongst a lot of other crap). Somewhere, someone thought that she would be a good choice for a talk show host, based on that pile of crap Osbournes MTV series. I guess that when the executives realized that the fourteen year-old crowd was busy at school while her talk show was on, they also realized that they had a miserable flop on their hands. So they had to give her the boot. Like I said, I'm glad, 'cause she's cheap, she's totally fake (inside and outside - a fact that she loves pointing out all the time, apparently), and she's a bona fide bitch. The only thing I've ever appreciated about her is our shared disdain for Courtney Love.
So, now I guess she can go back and concentrate all her attention on her spoiled brat kids (well, two of 'em, anyway), her husband (who could use a little attention about now), and her little ankle-biter dog-things...


Listening to: A Perfect Circle - "Thirteenth Step" (2003)