2.12.2005

They're Still On?

I was surprised to realize that the Osbournes was still on television (this must be the "last season" that Ozzy referred to late last year)...

In the episode I caught, Sharon refused to believe that her precious daughter Kelly could possibly be on drugs, which I (and I'm sure many others) had pretty much figured out after the first couple of seasons... It was almost entertaining, for a change... I love to see pompous, bratty, no-talent "stars" spiral out of control... Okay, so I really don't. I honestly feel bad for the Oz man having to deal with things like that within his family, after all he has had to deal with in his life with drugs... I don't feel diddly shit for Sharon, because (for one, she's a stupid bitch, but) she blames everyone else except Kelly for Kelly's problems (she goes off about Kelly's friend Sarah being a skank after she comes home with a pierced lip - big fucking deal, y'know? I mean, she is twenty years old. Then proceeds to blame this Sarah person for Kelly's addiction... which y'know...HELLO???? YOUR HUSBAND, THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILDREN, IS OZZY "I'VE BEEN IN REHAB SO MANY TIMES IT'S NOT FUNNY" OSBOURNE!!! What in the world does she expect?) Kelly makes all these excuses about what her problem is... gallstones and all kinds of other shit... Ozzy says "I know exactly what the problem is... She's on drugs..." and Sharon's all like, "No, she's really sick... she's not on drugs." Ack... It's basically the affirmation of what I've thought all along... Sharon is an idiot... and so is her youngest daughter.

I heard that Kelly was making all sorts of outrageous demands while she was in rehab, as well... A manicurist??? Are you fucking kidding me??? If I was the Oz man, I'd give her a two-dollar pair of nail clippers and say, "There's your bloody manicurist, y'whiny brat."

Ozzy could seriously use some subtitles, at this point, as well... ;)

Listening to: Jeff Buckley - "Grace"