2.01.2003

I'm really trying to find the right words to express how I feel about my favorite mook, Fred "Sug" Durst, doing some production of some sort on the newest Britney Spears project... here's what comes to the top of my biscuit:

embarassed for him...
more embarassed for her...
the ultimate snow-job meets the ultimate hand-job...
he's doing it all for the nookie...
she'd have to be really stupid to give it up to him... (c'mon, baby... Carson Daly... Screech from Saved By the Bell... anybody besides Kid Durst)
is she just looking to commit career-suicide, or something?
a match made somewhere in the depths of deepest hell...
will he have her screaming "Fuck!" over and over in the song(s)? It would be kinda funny, anyway...
it would be cool if Justin Timberlake beat his ass for kicks and then dates his mom...
and I thought it couldn't get much worse than the Kid Rock/Cheryl Crow team-up...
Christina Aguilera joining Kittie is next (because she can't have Britney outdo her)...
(Kittie kinda sucks now without my buddy Talena there, anymore (no offense to Lady J)...)

Listening to: Glassjaw - "Worship and Tribute" (2002)