4.20.2004

Wyclef Tab

A lot of people - like, a shitload of people have come here looking for tablature (blecch) for the song Wyclef Jean performed on Chapelle's Show (If I Were President)... For some reason, my previous post regarding him has managed to disappear... but to (re)sum it up - I don't care for the guy and I think his music is less-than-earth-shattering, too (Fugees & beyond)... I think he's a bit of an idot ass that tends to talk out of both sides of his face. If he's looking to be some kind of hero and affect a change in the world, I wish he would stop just singing about opression and maybe run for political office (I'm sure he could get elected to some kind of post worthy of his time and effort) or even spend some of the shitloads of money he's made from people (of every color, mind you) so he could actually do something about it... instead, he goes around whoring for liquor companies and stupid shit like that... blah blah blah... I don't really care - it's just how I sees it, but he's still an ass.
ANYHOW, after watching the segment again for about six seconds, here's the tab:

If I Were President

|: Em / G / Am / C :|

- over and over, until your ears begin to bleed... Yeah, I know... really tricky, huh? I was honestly a bit surprised at how many people couldn't seem to figure that out on their own, but regardless, I hope it helps.