4.15.2005

I Suppose it Was Inevitable

Everyone's favorite mook, Fred Durst, has jumped aboard the reality-show bandwagon.

Durst and a team of producers are in talks to produce a "hybrid" reality/talk show - "My Life With Fred Durst" (or as I like to call it, "...'cause You Don't Wanna Hear My Music"). The weekly one hour show will combine celebrity interviews with segments documenting Durst's personal and professional life.

Two cable outlets have supposedly already expressed interest in the show...

So... they think people will actually give enough of a shit to watch? Well, in all fairness, I might have to sit through a couple episodes, myself... I mean, it will make for some good posts on here, after all, considering how much love I have for Fred.

Listening to: Ornette Coleman - "Free Jazz"