2.24.2004

More P. Doody-dom


So, P. Diddy raised two million dollars for kids by running in the NY Marathon... none of it was his money... pretty lame (even if I couldn't raise fifty bucks for kids, I still say it's lame)... So, he turns around and gives J-Lo a $720,000 necklace for Valentine's Day... That's almost half the total money he raised for kids... and this was his own money...

I really don't care what people do with their money and stuff... for the most part. I mean, they earn it, they spend it (even if they don't remotely deserve it). But I have to say that this doesn't make him look any better as a person, in my eyes or many others', I'm sure. "I can't give no kids dat needs it none o' my moneys (unh...unh), but I can give a trizzy with mo' moneys dan me (I'm jus' tryin' to get one fo' Biggie, y'all...) big bling-bling so maybe she'll wax muh jimmy some mo' (baaad boyz fuh life)..."

No, I'm not even remotely racist (sorry to disappoint you)... but I am anti-douchebag-idiot-pimp-daddy-chump-suckas.

Listening to: John Coltrane - "A Love Supreme"